The Never-Ending Labyrinth At The Bottom Of The Cellars

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*Kass sighs and buries his face in his hands.* Whatever.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Yes, yes, but I am not a wolf girl. I don't care about antagonizing, though. As a rule I am supposed to be antagonizing.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on March 09, 2021, 06:58:06 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 09, 2021, 06:18:14 PM
*Kass bends crystals from the ground and incases Flib.* I'd much rather you didn't do that.
So... are we going to stop fighting and find the way out? Could just jump off the cliff, I suppose. (Whether I am making an RA or Maze Runner reference is up for debate.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

No, we're going to stay here and annoy Kass until he has a tantrum and forcibly throws us out of the thread. ;D
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Booklover on March 09, 2021, 06:58:06 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 09, 2021, 06:18:14 PM
*Kass bends crystals from the ground and incases Flib.* I'd much rather you didn't do that.
So... are we going to stop fighting and find the way out? Could just jump off the cliff, I suppose. (Whether I am making an RA or Maze Runner reference is up for debate.)
Yeah, let's do that.
Freddy

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 12, 2021, 06:10:34 PM
No, we're going to stay here and annoy Kass until he has a tantrum and forcibly throws us out of the thread. ;D

This is not my thread. And even if it were, I would have no rights to kick you out. Only to seriously injure you if you stay.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

For the last time, Kass, I ain't a kid! *pulls out the dirk again*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on February 13, 2021, 12:54:24 PM
So... Now we've established that Flib is not, as some suspected, a baby goat can we please not murder anyone? Or at least, not where I can be accused of being an accomplice.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

I ain't murdering nobeast. Kass isn't alive, so I can't murder him (although I would really love to). *snarls at Kass angrily* You make me so mad...
Long live the RRR!