Main Menu

Forum Prom

Started by Kreg, January 28, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Delthion

What I will be attending in:

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

the formal one. as I suspected.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

not really. I though you would come I some sloppy T-shirt you called your 'people eating shirt' or something.

Delthion

;D One must be well-dressed for cannibalism.

Anyone remember that Forum Prom from three-four years ago when my cannibalism started? ;D

The Witessss

Delthion

Well, I meant for others to tell it, because I actually don't remember it that well. Which is why I asked the question instead of telling you of it myself. ;D

Hmm...I can't find it. It might've been at a different event.

Cornflower MM

Oooooh shiny. Pretty.

. . . . Also no. I think I vaguely remember something of the sort?

my outfit/hair

(^With a pretty cornflower in the middle of the bun)
[close]

Delthion

I'm pretty sure you use that hair every time. ;D

But a very nice ensemble!

The Witessss

I think I will ruin the effect with a bacon costume on. is this a formal or casual event?

I have a dress similar to that in my closet, surprisingly.

Cornflower MM

Both. XD You can wear whatever you want!

Delthion

The point of these things for me at least is to dress formally, then run around eating everyone.

The Witessss

how about this: you dress formally if you want, and not eat everybody. Swell. it's settled.

Delthion

Alright, not everybody. ยบ-)