News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forum Prom

Started by Kreg, January 28, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

*gives up* it's hopeless. you are a lost cause.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

Guys, you got any ideas for skin cream. I think I've been in the sun to long. :P
And I don't wanna go to the prom lookin' like this.

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

you need a lot more than skin-cream. can I recommend for you a good plastic surgeon?

Delthion

Do what I did and find a nice helmet! It does give one some dental issues though...

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Quote from: Delthion on February 01, 2019, 10:45:48 PM
Do what I did and find a nice helmet! It does give one some dental issues though...

why dental issues?

Delthion

(Is the picture not showing up?)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Witessss

it is, but I don't see why you need to have dental issues just because you have a helmet on. you can wear a helmet and have clean teeth.

Delthion

Okay. I hadn't come up with a backstory. It just fit the idea. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

I found the hair I want:

Even if my hair is a few feet too short for that...

The Witessss

I want Corn's hair. can't post pics, but something similar to Corns will do.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Oooooh, that's cute looking, Ro.

*Clutches head dramatically* Not my haaaiirrr! XD

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

Ok guys, I'm going in this.