News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Pets

Started by winifred, November 16, 2011, 12:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I have a male Yorkshire terrier. He's four years old
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

I have 2 lazy cats they run into walls

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Mattio on January 11, 2013, 05:21:27 PM
I have 2 lazy cats they run into walls
Haha. I had a friend who had a cat that was so lazy, he wouldn't run away if a dog bothered him. He would just meow and bat at their face. And you could hold him any way you wanted and he wouldn't complain. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

We've got two guinea pigs and two cats. (plus the rabbits and the chickens)

Leatho Shellhound

My dog is the best in the world (to me a least).
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

My dog is sick right now, he's at the vet.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dawnwing

I've got two 12-year-old dogs, a Brittany named Cooper and a Chocolate Lab named Colby.  They're so old now that Cooper's deaf and Colby has a hard time getting up, but they're still big old sweeties and we love 'em. :D

Corporal Firalay

I have a dog (Max) and two mice - Mojo and Jojo. Jojo has genetic obesity (and he's a greedy little pudding) but we're working on it!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Tiria Wildlough

^^Hah, my mouse Tremolo is really fat as well. She's maybe half the size again of my other mouse, Vibrato.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I love the names of your mice, Tiria.  Those are awesome names.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Vibrato  ;D That is funny!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

My yorkie is feeling better. He recently got his haircut, and he's as spunky as ever   ;D.

Romsca

I have a dog that watches TV

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on January 20, 2013, 09:48:33 PM
I have a dog that watches TV

Abby used to do that, but now she's not very interested in it.  She was watching AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos) last week, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Is Abby a dog or your sister?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000