News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Injuries

Started by Tungro, February 21, 2019, 12:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

If I live to tell the tale...

The Witessss

now i know 2 peeps that skate besides my family!! yay!!

i use rollerskates, but never actually tried the inline.

i also have never had an injury besides the inevitable cuts and scrapes, but my brother on the other hand has broken his leg, got the cast off and broke it again the same day, his finger, and them broke his other leg and had to have major surgery  and was bedridden for at least a month. happy times. he is also the only one of us to ever break a bone!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Rosie Willowwater

How often do you go skating, Wites? I want to know when you try weaving ;D

Cornflower MM

I opened a car door into my head and dented my skull once. (I've opened many doors into my head since, but I remain un-dented for the most part.)

Other than that, I injure myself a lot. I'm a competition dancer, in studio four days a week. Stuff just kinda happens. :P

The Witessss

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on February 21, 2019, 09:18:25 PM
How often do you go skating, Wites? I want to know when you try weaving ;D

we go more in the summer and on breaks, but not that often, during the summer maybe every other month, monthly at most :P i haven't been able to go since you told me the tricks, sadly enough. 

Kreg

Quote from: The Witessss on February 21, 2019, 09:17:39 PM
now i know 2 peeps that skate besides my family!! yay!!

I roller skate!  Also I've bruised my tail bone badly but other then having arthritis I haven't broken any bones or anything else really
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Witessss

know i know more people that roller skate in one place than ever before! (besides my family)

Tungro

Surprise Skarz hasn't showed up yet...

The Grey Coincidence

Well, the big toe of my right foot has no nail... Not sure if that's an injury but, bragabble I suppose.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Popped a nerve in my neck a while ago. that was a ton of fun!  ยบ-)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

I think my sister pinched a nerve in her back at one point, but I am not sure

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In Middle Zchool zome jerk undid ze zin' 'auldin' ze razour in an 'and'eld pencil-zharpener und zlazhed me left arm near ze elbov viz it. Ah ztill 'ave ze zcar.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tungro

Thats crazy, did you find out why?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Becauze 'e vaz a jerk iz me reckonin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tungro

Ahh, one of those people...