Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Keva Strongbow

Or we could watch!! Anne of Greene Gables!! ;D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Shadow of Korriban

Or maybe we could just watch the sun rise. ;D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Delthion

The sun never rises in my digestive system! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Oh doesn't it? *Uses the Tesseract to teleport the sun into Del's tumtum*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Delthion

* Delthion feels warmer.

Thank you for that Sheev!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kreg

hey anyone want to get out of Del's stomach?

also how big is del to eat the whole mansion in one gulp?
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Ouroboros

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on April 27, 2019, 02:59:19 AM
Or we could watch!! Anne of Greene Gables!! ;D

I think I'd rather watch paint dry.

Sebias of Redwall

Or we could watch the HTTYD and Kung Fu Panda movies.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Sebias of Redwall

Where's the movie!? *Starts tapping fingers impatiently*

The Grey Coincidence

Del, how can you watch a movie if the movie is being watched in your stomach?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Delthion

No, but I can hear it decently. The vibrations feel rather strange too.

The Grey Coincidence

...I don't think I want in...
Also Kreg, he's probably as big as he has to be to do his eating. Redwall proportions were always aonky- it's fitting that the forum ones are too!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!