Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

One-Eye the wildcat

*is confused* but i only killed guests!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

I'm a guest sometimes. Like every day. Two seconds before I log in...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

So yeah. I now have a bullet hole in my sandal...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Lookz oot ze door* It appearz zat ze Teletubbiez are comin'! Ve moight vant tae varn ze local authoritiez und prepare tae defend againzt zem! *Hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

*pulls out a stockless ak47 and a scimitar* BRING IT BOI!!

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Has a panic attack and hides in a dumpster*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

*tips over the dumpster* GET UP AN' FIGHT!

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Grabs a nearby bucket and scoops up some Dumpster JuiceTM* Who are we fighting?
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Suppresses a scream* I'm gonna need a bigger bucket.
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

I have a great many weapons.

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Good.

*Fills a large cauldron with Dumpster JuiceTM*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

*begins shooting teletubbies while laughing maniacally and stabbing them.*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

Long live the RRR!!