An Ocean's Call OOC and Sign-up

Started by Delthion, April 10, 2019, 05:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

New blood >:D.... err.... Roleplayers!.... That's what I said.... yeah... In all seriousness, welcome to RP board (feels like it's been a couple forevers and an eternity since we got some new players)! Please don't be intimidated by the writing at all, many of our first posts or even participation in our first RP consisted almost entirely of one/two-liners. You pick up a lot as you go, and most of us (especially yours truly), LOVE giving advice to less experienced players.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tungro

Lol, I have done a few in the past but they where mostly playing as entire nations and not as individual people :P

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Bumping the topic so it show a new post and people remember it exists

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Still waiting for Corn, she said she would get it done soon. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Grey Coincidence

So do I just put this here?
Name: Foxglove Lackjaw
Race: Otter
Appearance: Short. A bit chubby and rather grizzled. Light brown fur that is nearly always covered in grime. Lacks a tongue but no visible battle scars save and except for a malformed tail.
Role: Able-bodied seabeast
History: Born with a deformed tail that made swimming harder than the average otter Lackjaw used to wonder Mossflower Woods. Rendered mute from an unfortunate encounter (on all parts) with a seer who had both ripped his tongue out and informed him that a watery grave awaited him. Lackjaw lost a tongue, the fox lost it's life and all that remained of the seer was a pair of bracelets worn around the otter's wrists, made curiously out of teeth... He signed up for the trip to prove the seer wrong. A watery grave was not writ in his destiny, and he intended to prove it to the world.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Delthion

Yep, that's exactly what you do! :)

Accepted!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Grey Coincidence

Cough, @Sebias of Redwall need any help? I don't want to set sail without you!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Delthion

We're still waiting on multiple people's character sheets. So no worries.

Sebias of Redwall

I'd better start working on my sheet.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Name: Meridee Kleagh
Race: Squirrel
Appearance: Grey squirrel of typical height and weight. Her tail is mottled with different grays, with hints of red scattered in the fluff. Has small rings of white fur around her brown eyes. She wears a brown tunic with black pants underneath, a green cloth belt that's tied on the right side with the ends hanging down her side, and semi-floppy boots. She has a small hoop earring in one ear and carries a knife sheathed on the left side of her belt. Her toolkit is a satchel similar to a backpack, although she doesn't carry it all the time.
Role: Ship's carpenter.
History: Meridee's family traveled a lot when she was younger, eventually settling down by Salamandastron when she was about 16 seasons. She spent a lot of time exploring the nearby terrain, gradually spending longer and longer times away from home until she was about 20 and sailed with the Guosim for a few seasons, learning the ins and outs of river sailing and how to build and repair logboats. When she was about 25 she returned to her family for a while then left to sail the seas with a few adventurous shrews for a season and furthered her knowledge. She then alternated her time between sailing and staying with her family. She had just returned to them when they told her about Lord Dunstan's plan and she immediately went to see if she could join the crew. 

Delthion

One thing, master carpenters have worked for many years to actually be master carpenters, if a carpenter was that young she would be an assistant. Is it alright if you make her older?

Cornflower MM

Yeah of course! I forgot to take that into consideration, sorry. Better now?