Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we found him a piece of bread.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately it was stale.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we brought jam. After a while we decided to go hiking in the snow and look for wildlife...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Unfortunately, a bear came and mauled the entire party.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we had a swole troll.

Delthion

Unfortunately, he too was mauled.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, a group of medics appeared and stitched us all back up.

Keva Strongbow

Unfortunately, we got sunburned as they were stitching us up...
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately it was only on our faces.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, our faces felt like they were on fire. (Which is funny since we are in Antarctica...)

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Tungro made a Celtic facecream to take the pain away

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we all looked like we had leprosy...

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately this stopped any unwanted strangers from approaching us.

Delthion

Unfortunately, this caused the paramedics, who had almost finished stitching us up, to run away.

Keva Strongbow

Fortunately, we coaxed them back with the jam we had earlier and they came back and finished all the stitches :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."