News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, their wedding topic is about to begin! (Right @Delthion ?)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately taht meant the fun would continue
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we still need Grey to start the topic...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Fortunately, while Grey wasn't on, I cut open the worm and crawled out ;D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, MathLuk pulled you back in.

Keva Strongbow

Fortunately, I hit him with the blunt side of the knife and it knocked him to his senses and we both crawled out ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we commanded Skarszles to throw you both back until the wedding starts.

Keva Strongbow

Fortunately, since you called Skarzs "Skarszle" he decided to help us dismantle the wedding! ;D ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the nickname has started to grow on Skarszles and he changed his mind.  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately we fed them to Delthion for the wedding feast/purpose of marriage.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, they are now in Del's stomach.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Del enjoyed their presence.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, they were still un-wise enough to try to escape their fate.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately there was no escape from the power of love... And Del's bowels...

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, what Grey said was true. (I should stop agreeing even though I wish for the wedding to begin as well....) :P