Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, he was called a large eagle to carry him away, while he cried out: "FLY YOU FOOLS"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Unfortunately, Lady Pauline was even more suspicious now, and Halt, despite his hidden kind heart, was also very suspicious, so he decided to attack us.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, the Mighty and Humble Sebias quickly overpowered them and tied them together with a rope. (After making sure that they didn't have any weapons: such as knifes.)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Unfortunately, Will was visiting, and Sebias didn't notice, as he had his Ranger cloak.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Booklover noticed and clubbed him on the head.

Booklover

Unfortunately, at the last second, Gilan, who was also nearby, threw his Strikers, stunned me, then shot Sebias.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we have a cave troll. Skarzs came running out of the trees.

Booklover

Unfortunately, Sebias was already dead and Halt and Pauline were freed.

Kade Rivok

Fortunately, Sebias wasn't actually dead, just play acting so he could cast a teleportation spell to get them out of there, which he did
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Unfortunately, tortoises aren't very good at magic so he teleported us to the Redmont dungeons by accident.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Fortunately, we weren't teleported directly into a cell, so we still had a fighting chance of escaping.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Unfortunately, the word 'fighting' was very literal because there are over thirty fully trained knights in the castle and they were all set on stopping us from leaving.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

(I hate doing fortunately) Fortunately, Alyss had persuaded Halt, Lady Pauline and Will to help free us.

shisteer of nothing much

Unfortunately, I couldn't say the unfortunate thing because it's a spoiler of gimungouse (and yes, that is how you spell it) proportions.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Fortunately, I appreciate that  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo