Previous topic - Next topic

Jack the Quick

She'll probably just rage about how that's not how court works  :D
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Well, once she writes her story, I can report her once she trolls again.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

She's going to troll herself?
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 03, 2019, 03:47:39 PM
She's going to troll herself?
I think One-Eye means that when she gets an account he'll be able to report her....
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

I'm good at reading in between the lines. (Then again, I'm pretty much good at everything....and humble about it too :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I too am extraordinarily humble.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 03, 2019, 04:56:24 PM
I too am extraordinarily humble.
That's only because you have nothing to be proud about.  ;D  :P ::) (Was that taking it a little too far?)

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Hits One-Eye with lightning*

One-Eye the wildcat

It had no effect!

*Slams seb into the ground and stabs his eyes out*

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

SJW is probably going through a lot of emotional stuff on her end of the screen and leaving rude/untrue reviews is prolly a way she's dealing with her hurt, trying to bring others down...
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Or she's just mean.

*continues making sebias my punching bag*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Swaps myself with Skarzs* Here, punch this. At least he's made  of rock.

One-Eye the wildcat

Okay. *puts on brass knuckles*

*punches skarz without hurting myself*

Long live the RRR!!