News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Anyone wanna sway me with bribes first? Grey's in the lead since he reviews every chapter in TGW so far :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Guys! As of now, Jarky is an RRR.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

We can still execute her... think about thomas.. He wanted to read The Grey Warlord Seb... but... he never got the chance because somebeast *glares at Jarky* wanted to dissect him.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

HE WAS DEAD ALREADY!
Oh and if you execute me, I won't be able to update my new fanfiction.  >:D
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Yes you can. It's a *Forum" execution, not a fanfic one.
*Pats Jarky on the back.*
Everyone in this room has already died multiple times but it never stopped us y'know.

And the guilty must suffer! It is possible though that we lighten your sentence and choose to humiliate you in some form. Would this be preferred?

Jarky Thistlebrush

NO. Humiliation is WORSE THAN DEEEAAAAATH!!!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Humiliation it is.. I already have... a few ideas...

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

You just said shes a RRR we cant kill her. So we shall humiliate her... by making her hmmm... foot massages?

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Skarzs

Just pretend to enjoy it so they'll switch it to something else.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Foot massages doesn't sound like a bad idea. But I have to wait for Seb to get back and sentence you.

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... *Finishes scrolling up* Let's see... There are some very good points being made here. *Scuffles files* *Leans back on chair* I like this foot massage idea. So if Jarky wishes to give everyone massages and say that's she's sorry, I declare her innocent! *Bangs hammer*

@Jarky Thistlebrush
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

*Walks in wearing three-piece suit and top hat*
Who is this hare's legal representation? If she has none, this trial is therefore unjust!
Um, your ruling is practically bribery. Soooo... charges of corruption, maybe?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)