Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 20, 2019, 03:01:41 AM

*tells funny joke*
I feel cheated.
[/quote]I think you were... :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Come on guys ;) That was a pretty funny joke :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Russa Nodrey

Not exactly what I was looking for, but I'll let it pass.  ;D

One-Eye, you have made amends for your crimes. Have a cookie. *Hands One-Eye a Cookie of Penitence*
Freddy

Keva Strongbow

See that wasn't too bad One-Eye :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

5$, a burito nd a joke are a good punishment. Better that than... *trails off*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

The Grey Coincidence

Nah, something will come up..
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I would like to accuse @Tungro for disrespectful coments about my species.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

Ahem. Now now, gentlemen, order in the court. *Bangs hammer* Will the accuser please come up to the stand and present his case before the court?

One-Eye the wildcat

Yes, tungro made a racist and bigoted comment about my species in the thread "Cats". He should be punished severely for his crime!

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro