News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 08, 2019, 11:22:48 PM
No.
*Gasp*
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 08, 2019, 07:34:53 PM
*Takes papers* Hmm... Interesting. I'll take this to the Suprme Judge, Oh wait a minute, I'M the one and only Supreme Judge! *Takes out glasses and sets them on nose* *Peers at papers again, but this time, with a look of knowing wisdom* Aha! It's just as I thought!
Ahem, as I was saying... These papers look like they've been forged! We'll need the best detective we've got to know for sure... @The Grey Coincidence
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

S*Slinks up to the judge and graciously recieves the papers*
Hrrmmmm judging from all the dates stamped onto this, as well the unecessary use of several forthwiths and therefore... Your judgement is correct your honour, these documents have been forged.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Verdauga

I'd like a second opinion. And can it be a forgery if I wrote it?
*Narrows eyes at Sebias and Grey.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

None of this is true, and you lack any position of authority. I can write a law making meat-eating illegal but that doesn't make said law legal. And if I were to act on said written law *I* would be the one breaking the law. That is what you're doing Verdauga. You are trying to submit something as valid as a child's crayon drawings, nay *less* valid than a crayon doodle!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Stawp it! You're making me blush!

...Oh wait... I already am pink...

Verdauga

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 09, 2019, 08:11:36 PM
None of this is true, and you lack any position of authority. I can write a law making meat-eating illegal but that doesn't make said law legal. And if I were to act on said written law *I* would be the one breaking the law. That is what you're doing Verdauga. You are trying to submit something as valid as a child's crayon drawings, nay *less* valid than a crayon doodle!
I however, am not making any law. A motion to dismiss charges is a valid motion. As evidence points to the fact that the defendant did not commit murder of the poor deceased, and rather proves it, the court has no charge on which to prosecute her. Thusly this trial must be ended. I am submitting this motion as the defendant's legal aid, thus making it perfectly valuable!

And plus I used pencils.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... We need one more vote...

(EDIT) Aha! We've got a fifth vote! I'll put up a new voting poll now...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

There is *no* evidence to prove she did not commit the murder. Unless you want to count Russa's forged documents.

Jarky Thistlebrush

There is no evidence of me murdering Thomas either!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

But your behavior was suspicious...

Verdauga

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 10, 2019, 05:34:29 AM
There is *no* evidence to prove she did not commit the murder. Unless you want to count Russa's forged documents.
WHAT forged documents?!? Russa acted in the belief that the dissection specimen was already deceased! Jarky acted in the belief that Russa obtained a deceased specimen. If you want to prosecute someone, prosecute the school board of directors!
Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 10, 2019, 02:22:26 PM
But your behavior was suspicious...
We are prosecuting members based on SUSPICION?!?! Her behavior was, as I said, enthusiastic, in reference to her passion in the study of Biology!

(This is all in fun. Don't think I'm taking this seriously. I'm just acting the part.)