News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

How did I trick you, @Kade Rivok? You restarted the fight purely from your own desire.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 12, 2019, 09:09:07 PM
@Verdauga tricked me into starting a food fight!  I'm worried about what damages might be caused because of this.
*Glances over to Verdauga* Hmm...

Quote from: Verdauga on November 12, 2019, 09:12:19 PM
How did I trick you, @Kade Rivok? You restarted the fight purely from your own desire.
*Glances back to Kade* HmmHMM...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, said food fight is very entertaining but I could like to mention that Kade didn't start it, he just revived it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Was tricked into reviving it.  Verdauga knew what would happen if he planted the idea in my head.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Am I to be responsible for your actions? Do you not have the self-control to resist others' mere suggestion?  If not, the quandary lies not in the resurrection of the food fight.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

The food fight is merely (almost) harmless fun, unless certain people are immature enough to turn it into a table fight. Unless that happens, it is merely something users can participate in at their own risk.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

As one can see if one looks earlier in the food fight topic, there have already been limbs severed and possible deaths.  Now, I think it's too little to late to bring to justice the one who actually started the food fight, BUT we can certainly inflict justice upon the mastermind behind it's revival.  Verdauga clearly knew the implications behind his actions, and he clearly knew just how dangerous the food fight topic could be.  He is hoping, nay, pining for mayhem and slaughter.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

However, currently on the revival there have been no injuries, or at the very least not serious ones. As many of the murderers are now inactive and there are new people who did not participate in that, the food fight thread should be allowed to stay unless it becomes too dangerous.

Verdauga has attempted to make it more dangerous:
Quote from: Verdauga on November 13, 2019, 02:54:31 PM
*Makes grapefruit grenades.*
but given the next he has so far thrown only one, which didn't actually work
Quote from: Booklover on November 13, 2019, 04:38:56 PM
*was too busy arguing to dodge the grapefruit so gets splatted but it wasn't actually a grenade so does no serious damage*
so as of yet, there have been no injuries. If there are, then I would recommend that the culprits be banned from the food fight thread for a period of time. If after that period of time they have caused injuries on other threads, the ban will be extended. If they have been as sane and sensible as it is possible to be on here, then they will be allowed back but any slight infringement after that means that they could be permanently banned.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, it would seem that the revival of the food fight is merely harmless fun and, therefore, should continue.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I also agree that the food fight should continue, but I must insist that Verdauga receive a harsher punishment for his malicious intentions.  People would have been seriously hurt if not for Booklover's quick-witted thinking regarding the grapefruit grenade.  (You may note that she was the one, in fact, that declared that the grapefruit grenade wasn't actually a grenade)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 13, 2019, 09:37:24 PM
I also agree that the food fight should continue, but I must insist that Verdauga receive a harsher punishment for his malicious intentions.  People would have been seriously hurt if not for Booklover's quick-witted thinking regarding the grapefruit grenade.  (You may note that she was the one, in fact, that declared that the grapefruit grenade wasn't actually a grenade)
From where can you divine my "malicious intentions"? If anyone should be prosecuted for "intentions" they should be Booklover, since she initiated the conversation on the food fight. Furthermore, Kade responded by arming himself with a pie, and was going to throw it. I merely pointed out the proper topic for the action. Furthermore, I never declared the grapefruit grenades were actual grenades. I simply but obviously implied that they (as grenades do) exploded upon a certain condtion: that condition being impact. I never even declared the grapefruit grenades as dangerous.

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, I do not believe that anyone is in need of prosecution, in this case.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*At Teer* Nay, I say!  Nay!  *At Verdauga* The term "grenade" itself implies danger!  You, sir, are bending the facts to suite your own fancies!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 13, 2019, 10:25:01 PM
Your honour, I do not believe that anyone is in need of prosecution, in this case.
I second Shisteer's statement.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 13, 2019, 10:28:54 PM
*At Teer* Nay, I say!  Nay!
Your honour, I am a little bit concerned about Kade. He appears to have become a horse.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!