News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Throws spoon at the fluff*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Dotti May

@Kade I have heard tales of the fateful encounters with the plushie... Most formidable, a squashy adorable plushie that will he the final hug one will ever receive...truly horrifying. *stares at the plushie, fascinated but edges away slightly*
"Fandom is just a long history of side-eyeing canon and just. Softly going no~"

Anything is shippable if you just believe!

"No weapons. No friends. No hope. Take all of that away and what's left? _ME_" - Buffy

"Love is not an emotion. It is a promise." - The Doctor

shisteer of nothing much

*has been staring at the plushie for the last few pages* It looks so nice and soft. I'm sure just stroking it wouldn't do any harm. *takes a step toward the plushie*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Tackles Teer* No! Don't touch it! Bad idea!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

why not? *reaches hand toward it*

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*snaps hand back* Yeesh! I was just trying to touch it! :D

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 10, 2020, 10:30:53 PM
*Throws spoon at the fluff*

*The spoon disappears into the fluff.  You get the feeling that you PROBABLY won't be getting it back.*

Quote from: Dotti May on June 10, 2020, 10:44:53 PM
@Kade I have heard tales of the fateful encounters with the plushie... Most formidable, a squashy adorable plushie that will he the final hug one will ever receive...truly horrifying. *stares at the plushie, fascinated but edges away slightly*

(By the by, for the "@" to work, it has to be the full name, like @Dotti May  ^-^  After you post it, you can edit the post and change the @ to say something different.  Also, I didn't know my plushie was that famous  :laugh:)

*As you stare at it, you can feel something tugging at the edges of your mind, inviting you to draw nearer to the plushie.  Something tells you that simply accepting it's embrace will bring a deep peace, one that you'd never be able to reach otherwise.*

Quote from: Corporal Rubbadub on June 11, 2020, 01:07:34 AM
*snaps hand back* Yeesh! I was just trying to touch it! :D

*Ditto the above :P*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 10, 2020, 11:36:14 PM
*Tackles Teer* No! Don't touch it! Bad idea!
But... it looks so fluffy. Just one little stroke won't do any harm, surely. *struggles out from under Seb*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*The Otterbadger plushie is so near, you know that if you but reach out and touch it, something wonderful is likely to occur.  You have this feeling that the warmth the plushie contains is something you desperately need.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

It's so soft... *tries to stand but discovers leg was broken by Seb's tackle* I... I feel as though I should be annoyed, but, if I just get a hug from the otterbadger plushie, it will make everything better. *begins dragging self towards plushie*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!