Main Menu

Jack's Hospital

Started by Jack the Quick, June 06, 2019, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 18, 2019, 05:08:27 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*Stabs One-Eye with the needle!!!*

*deadpan look* I've been stabbed, shot, cut, beat up, mangled, impaled, bludgeoned, set on fire, exploded, imploded, eaten, and experienced every form of death possible. A needle will do next to nothing to me.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*Gives Skully a drink with medicine*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 18, 2019, 04:00:47 PM
*Grabs the needle from Grey* I think Sebias might have been poked enough for now:D One-Eye on the other hand...This is gonna pinch just a little ;D
Yes! *Gasp* One-Eye needs it more then I do...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*grin's deliriously from the medicine* Bring it on!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*Rolls up sleeves* Okay... Here goes!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*Hides under a blanket as we wait to see One-Eye's reaction...*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*Brings out long pliers*

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Keva Strongbow

Oh sure he can! *Opens and closes pliers for affect*

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Keva Strongbow

Alright One-Eye it's all over with :D

One-Eye the wildcat

Thank you! Those teletubbies really did a number on me. Waaaait a minute... Where did my tail go?

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

Oooh, that was what that was. *Quickly closes the lid of a nearby trash can*
Freddy