News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jack's Hospital

Started by Jack the Quick, June 06, 2019, 05:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Rubbadub

DOCTOR doctor! Come untangle all the legs- i mean handle these people!

lass of something much

Oh wait, Sheev and Russa are doctors too :P

Are you hurt, sir?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

It's a pity Sheev is gone... Perhaps @Herman Smith knows a thing or two. We could ask @Russa Nodrey.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(Heh. Thankee. )

I agree.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Where are the doctors?

The Shadow of Korriban

Hello!  *Looks at the patient*  Seb, I'm going to need a type V Jumbo Tucker-nour balaxelium surgical-wrench. :-|
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Right away, Doc! *Grabs the type V Jumbo Tucker-nour balaxelium surgical-wrench and hands it to Herman* He looks like he might need some Blood type 5 Nero-red Breddafile potion.

The Shadow of Korriban

Perhaps.  But we can't be hasty.  I'll use what have here first.  *Herman begins the long process of straitening all of the people's legs.  Hour One
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Holds down the screaming patients*

Russa Nodrey

*Arrives slightly late* Good work, Herman. We'll also need a biomimetic gooseneck B7 dephosifier. Luckily, I brought four.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

I forget, do we use those to skin noses or to clean arm pit hair? Maybe we should use the epidermal tissue disruptor?

The Shadow of Korriban

Naah.  Methinks the drilornic matter-base V.L XIII would work better.

Russa Nodrey

@Seb It can be used for both.

*Gets all the previously mentioned tools out of a cabinet*
Freddy