Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

One copper for three pieces for now, until we can set up a more reasonable amount of exchange.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Keeps putting coins on the table, one at a time.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Hands Kade six pieces and pushes his money back to him, less two coppers.*
*Begins making more bacon.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Walks in* Hi there! Anything new on the menu since I was here last?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, bacon.

(Kia ora, Kolman. Good to see you back)

Can I please have a fawn coffee with a generous dollop of honey, please?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 14, 2019, 07:00:21 PM
The magic's acting up because it's in the hands of one who doesn't know its power or mechanics.
Give it back, Booklover.
*Puts a platter of bacon on the counter.*
But I do know its power and mechanics because it's now my magic, therefore I know how it works. What you don't know is that when you pickpocketed a bit of my magic, you triggered a spell that meant that all magic that you tried to take from anybody would go haywire. Now that I have successfully reclaimed my stolen borrowed (to stop somebody misusing it) magic, it is working properly now. If you attempt to steal or use any magic, the problem will come back. Thank you.

*takes some bacon and puts money on the counter, watching Verdauga carefully all the while*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kolman

*counters @Booklover 's magic*
Booklover I am a Arch-Mage so I would appreciate it if you didn't start using magic in my place of business.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Kade Rivok

*Begins eating bacon with relish.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Kolman on November 15, 2019, 06:07:31 PM
*counters @Booklover 's magic*
Booklover I am a Arch-Mage so I would appreciate it if you didn't start using magic in my place of business.
I was stopping Verdauga from teleporting end being generally annoying. If you want him to teleport around, feel free to let him. Just don't stop me doing what I can to stop him. Also, I wasn't actually using magic, I informed Verdauga that he'd triggered a spell that stopped him using magic. I don't plan on using any magic here, because brilliant food is a magic in itself.

Verdauga

*Rubs eyes*
I.....didn't....."pickpocket"...magic.
Just because you stole it.....does not mean.....you know how it works.
I can guarantee.....you do not.
You can't......."steal"....my  magic.....and you can rarely stop me from teleporting.
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 15, 2019, 09:47:19 AM
Yeah, bacon.

(Kia ora, Kolman. Good to see you back)

Can I please have a fawn coffee with a generous dollop of honey, please?
Sure.
*Makes coffee and gives it to Shisteer.*
Here you go.

Kade Rivok

*Kade gives Verdauga a thumbs up*  Good bacon.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 15, 2019, 08:28:22 PM
*Rubs eyes*
I.....didn't....."pickpocket"...magic.
Just because you stole it.....does not mean.....you know how it works.
I can guarantee.....you do not.
You can't......."steal"....my  magic.....and you can rarely stop me from teleporting.
Oh, did you not realise when you tried to steal my magic back? Actually, I do. I don't believe you know how my magic works, though. It has been a great help in stopping yours. As I have said many times, I can, and I have. You can't teleport any more without ending up in a cell deep below the ground with no way of teleporting back out. Sorry, but it had to be done.

Verdauga

*Sighs.*
Booklover.
Drop it. Seriously.
If you can counter "my magic" with "yours", I can counter "yours" with "mine". I did not take "your magic" because I can't, let alone that I don't want it. You cannot "take" "my magic", and I can only stop you from using yours. Now let it go.

*Sighs.*