News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Plague Finds Yuuu

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 22, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you now learned to embrace your mental and physical idiocrasy?

Of course!
2 (18.2%)
Shut up.
2 (18.2%)
I don't honestly have good feelings towards this negative presentation.
1 (9.1%)
This educated evil seeps into my bod. (Emotional)
4 (36.4%)
It's all relativity for my person. If, say, I have a purpose to engulf my irritable aspects, then I dislike this unfortunate discomfort.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

One-Eye the wildcat

Shall I ressurect my impentrable fortress?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Typically fortresses are made of non-living material, soooo...... you don't.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev's molecular matter is devoured by the unforgiving destructive plague sickness*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Finally. *Loads all of Sheev's dearest possessions into a truck and moves to Texas*
Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 07, 2019, 10:42:43 PM
*Sheev's molecular matter is devoured by the unforgiving destructive plague sickness*
:'(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

My body has just temperarily deactivated It's life Force.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 07, 2019, 10:42:43 PM
That's sad.

Penguins! (may they live forever)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

If one is to understand the great mystery, that person must take part in heated polls.

Verdauga

Iiii'm just here for the refreshments.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

You're here to experience the pitch dark feel of your figure being tortured by our dreadful plague.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zeveral Vormz appear und begin zingin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Penguins (may they live forever) join in.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 29, 2019, 04:43:07 PM
You're here to experience the pitch dark feel of your figure being tortured by our dreadful plague.
*Turns on halogen lamp*
There! Now it doesn't feel so bad!

shisteer of nothing much

This is the plague, you shouldn't be trying to alleviate the pain, just suffer quietly.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!