News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Plague Finds Yuuu

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 22, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you now learned to embrace your mental and physical idiocrasy?

Of course!
2 (18.2%)
Shut up.
2 (18.2%)
I don't honestly have good feelings towards this negative presentation.
1 (9.1%)
This educated evil seeps into my bod. (Emotional)
4 (36.4%)
It's all relativity for my person. If, say, I have a purpose to engulf my irritable aspects, then I dislike this unfortunate discomfort.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 05, 2019, 10:08:48 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2019, 01:16:38 AM
I'm dying, y'all.
Shoot... This is not good. (What happened, exactly?) *saves Russa from unknown cause of potential death* There, all better.
Thanks for the attempt, but the plague is incurable. Time to write my will.
Freddy

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on November 05, 2019, 05:21:06 PM
Who has fallen yet? You all seem to have denied the sharp sensations piercing your minds.
(I KNOW I'm gonna regret this later but here goes.)

Huurrr, whatsa 'mind'? I dunno about this deep philosophical stuff.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Bo urr, oi singcery hope that not be you'm attemping moilspeek. Oi think all beasters 'ave they'm ouwn gurt langage an' moi opinon is they'm should be sticking to it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Urrr, wuts molespeek? Is it  food?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

No, it's not food. Obviously, you're not attempting to talk molespeak so I'm satisfied.

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on November 05, 2019, 05:21:06 PM
Who has fallen yet? You all seem to have denied the sharp sensations piercing your minds.
I'm not denying the sharp sensations piercing my mind, I've just grown so used to them that I don't comment on them anymore.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Wur, you gurs are taking this real well.

{All right I can't take this any more.}

Your plague is no match for my mental defenses!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Kades Carrier Pigeon

*An almost pure white carrier pigeon glides into the topic, a note attached to it that reads as such.*

Good day to you, oh plague filled ones.  I do hope you all are having a wonderful day!  As you may or may not know, I have yet to come down with this disease that seems to be spreading as the wildfire does through the forest in the middle of summer.  As such, I am happy to say that I am alive and well, and I thank you for your worries that the opposite might be true.  I do dearly wish that I could be of some assistance to you, but as you all know, this plague is entirely incurable.  I send my best wishes along with this note, as well as a single apple (as that was all my poor pigeon could carry).  May this apple bestow nourishment and healing upon you all, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Best Wishes,
Kade

Verdauga

shisteer of nothing much

Hmmm... this seems slightly suspicious.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kades Carrier Pigeon

*Kade's Carrier Pigeon sets the single apple down that was mentioned in the letter, and then produces a paper and pen in case anybeast intends to send a letter back.  Eyes full of curiosity, his head twitches around as he looks back and forth.*

Verdauga

C'mon, Kade. The plague won't hurt you. I mean, just look at me!
*Gestures to boil-ridden skin*
It's like it isn't even here! Don't know why you're so sceptical!