News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Plague Finds Yuuu

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 22, 2019, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you now learned to embrace your mental and physical idiocrasy?

Of course!
2 (18.2%)
Shut up.
2 (18.2%)
I don't honestly have good feelings towards this negative presentation.
1 (9.1%)
This educated evil seeps into my bod. (Emotional)
4 (36.4%)
It's all relativity for my person. If, say, I have a purpose to engulf my irritable aspects, then I dislike this unfortunate discomfort.
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

The Skarzs

*Draws sword.* *Can't use it because it is a 2d object on a piece of paper.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Palpatine slams One-Eye into a wall and slashes the ground, causing sparks to find their way into his eyes*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 04, 2019, 03:05:10 PM
*Draws sword.* *Can't use it because it is a 2d object on a piece of paper.*
Thanks. That was awesome! :D
*Releases lightning stream on Shisteer.*
Now, now, @Sheev Palpatine , don't attack someone simply because they brandish their weapons, as that is not cause enough for self-defense.
*Removes Sheev's lightsaber from his  hand.*
Read the safety warning: Lightsabers are not toys. Misuse or careless use may lead to injury, hand amputation, turning to the dark side, or death. Lucasfilm inc. is not responsible for any injuries resulting from mishandling.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

One-Eye the wildcat

*Gets up and starts slashing at Sheevie*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev aims his attack motions at One-Eye's tumtum*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

*One-Eye dodges, and then uses Form Seven to attack Sheev*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev switches back and forth from Ataru to Makashi, and leaps forward with a shriek at One-Eye's chest*

One-Eye the wildcat

*One-Eye doesn't move, just picks Sheev off the ground and throws him into a wall, blasting him with Force lightning along the way.*

Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev rises, dashes toward One-Eye, and dives to the side of him grabbing his leg as he does so. Sheev casts One-Eye into the air and streams pulses of Force lightning into his body*

Verdauga

Now, now, you two. You've had your fun, but you really should calm down.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2019, 01:16:38 AM
I'm dying, y'all.
Shoot... This is not good. (What happened, exactly?) *saves Russa from unknown cause of potential death* There, all better.

Now, Sheev and One-Eye, what seems to be the problem? I... Why are lightsabres straight when normal sabres are curved?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 05, 2019, 10:08:48 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2019, 01:16:38 AM
I'm dying, y'all.
Shoot... This is not good. (What happened, exactly?) *saves Russa from unknown cause of potential death* There, all better.
Lol.
She's dying from the plague. You know, the one that you contract the moment you enter this topic?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

@shisteer of nothing much Actually, Gametheory, and maybe Shadiversity, did segments on the lightsabers and determined they weren't sabers at all.

The Shadow of Korriban

Who has fallen yet? You all seem to have denied the sharp sensations piercing your minds.