News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Throws a bucket of water over Sheevie* WE'RE PLAYING SPOTLIGHT!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

*Chokes for a few miserable seconds* That liquid went down my windpipe.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Runs off to play spotlight*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*jumps down from tree and tags Jarky* You've been assassinated, I won.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Kade gasps from nearby tree he's halfway up, hanging upside down, appalled by the sudden betrayal*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 12, 2019, 03:33:18 AM
*jumps down from tree and tags Jarky* You've been assassinated, I won.
That's Blood Potato, not spotlight. *Grabs a torch*

shisteer of nothing much

Nope, that's not blood potato, that's assassin. *hides*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

YOU'RE NOT MEANT TO HIDE!
Here are some rules:
One person sits at one end of a (very) large clear-ish space with a torch and a lantern. The object of the game is for one of the other people to turn the lantern off.
Everyone (apart from the person guarding the lantern) starts at the opposite end of the open space to the 'guard'. Then, when someone says go, everyone starts trying to get to the lantern. The guard turns their torch on and off slowly. If someone moving is caught in the ray of light, the guard calls their name and they go back to the starting line and start again. This continues until someone succeeds in turning off the lantern.

shisteer of nothing much

Oh. That's very different to the way I've always played spotlight and it sounds way, WAY better. Who's on guard duty?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

Turn around, touch the ground, pegs not me!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

shisteer of nothing much

Last one to say no is it. (no)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!