News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Please don't even reference that film.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 01, 2020, 11:10:26 AM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 01, 2020, 11:00:34 AM
Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 01, 2020, 05:27:43 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 05:19:32 AM
*holds onto @Tic*
It must be bad if you're holding onto me. What did the nasty Teer do?
Teer did something unspeakably bad, but the Powers that Be are covering it up from the public.
Please don't tell them.
*mumbles*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: Herman Smith on June 02, 2020, 02:15:01 AM
Bruh, you shouldn't even try to deceive these good people.  Sheev Palpatine came before you, and he will be here long after. :)
He's gone :'(
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

But I'm here. :)  *Gives Lass a friendly side-hug*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Seb is just Sheev's other account so he can argue with himself.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I was confused for a moment there. Were they arguing about the actual events of Star Wars, or forum stuff?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Forum stuff.  The boy thinks he can destroy months of planning.  Normally I'd be worried, but he has no idea what actually is going on. :laugh:

Sebias of Redwall

That is what you think. *Waggles eyebrows*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Shaves Seb's eyebrows*  That is what I know.

Sebias of Redwall

*Smacks Herman* Watch it! Those take me five entire second to grow! Luckily I have Hair-Unbalder. *Cough* Anyway. Where were we? Ah, yes. Discussing how you think you are correct, but are only proving Sebias' wisdom and cunning. Do go on.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2020, 03:17:15 AM
Do go on.  ;D
I've said all I need to say.  Your proven wrong.  Good day! :)  *Herman leaves*

Sebias of Redwall

Wait... I thought we were going to have a great verbal duel and stuff! Aw, man... Drat. Oh, well. Was I not a worthy adversary? Don't answer that. Your surrender speaks volumes.  ;)

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Good idea. *Starts beat-boxing like a champ* Herman, you can do the rap.  :laugh: