News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

No matter. I'd post myself, but it would go along the lines of "Ara heard hushed tones coming from the pitch-dark room, and wondered what Dantin and Waiata were saying to each other." Which wouldn't move the plot. Booklover and Seb could chime in about the meet-and-greet, but that wouldn't move the plot along much either.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Teer, will you be able to post soon?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Okay, sorry guys. Life has been interesting again. I'll go post now.

Edit: Done.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

I don't see anything wrong with it, though you'd have to come up with a reason for your char to be there.  You could be a sibling of Waiata even (or anyone of us, I suppose ;D though I figure Waiata would be the most obvious choice for that).  Do you have an idea for a character?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I would like to see your reason for being in the Labyrinth before I let you join. You are pretty much limited to being a sibling of Teer's character, but I suppose you could be a colleague of Mathluk's character. You could even be an employee of my character's. You could even be thrown into the Labyrinth by the squirrel. For options two and three, you'd have to collaborate with Mathluk, or We'd have to edit our posts to include you. Being thrown into the maze independently from us is starting to give off the impression the squirrel does that every weekend.

Keep all of this in mind.

EDIT: I did close the sign-up some time ago (first post) but you have a small time that you can get in.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

If she does want to be Waiata's sibling, that would be fine by me. Eb and I could plot proceedings together so that we both know what's going on and such and can join forces to make it work.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Okey-dokey, then.

@Ebantu the Kararehe We eagerly await your character sheet. (Man, this RP just keeps growing.)

shisteer of nothing much

Give her a day or so. If she hasn't done it by then, I'll get on her case. It's convenient knowing people in real life.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Help! Let me live! Sorry I forgot where to find this. Pretty stupid, I know. Yes, please help me Teer! Should we discuss it one Tuesday after riding maybe?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

We could do it sooner than that. How about Monday at the end of year thingamijig? I'll bring a notepad.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Oddly, this didn't pop up on my 'unread topics' page.

But okay.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Okay, here's my character profile:

Name: Pekepeke Kaitito

Species: Bat, long tailed

Appearance: Brown fur with a silver stripe running from the right shoulder to her left footpaw. Hazel eyes and black claws.

Personality: Bouncy, figuratively and literally. She has a habit of jumping from one subject of conversation to another, and tends not to think things through. She idolises her older sister, Waiata. 

History: Spent all her life in the labyrinth and follows Waiata wherever possible, sometimes getting into quite a lot of trouble.

Weapons: Teeth, claws, and wings.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Sweet! I've edited my last post for your benefit, Eb. You're good to go.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,