OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Cool. Lemme go check it out,  see what I can do.

Edit: my characyer is pretty much locked with Kade's. He'll have to post whether or not he'll comply with my character.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

*Character break alarm noises.*

Honestly though, with all the forum self roleplaying we've been doing, I didn't notice that at all.

And Skarzs, two things-- you said that old man, when it was clearly and old mouse ;D
Also, that "he's mine" now scares me.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

I forgot what he was and didn't care to edit my post.

Quote from: Verdauga on March 22, 2020, 10:44:24 PM
Also, that "he's mine" now scares me.
>:D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Uses snek voice.*
Thanksssssssss. I'll let the others post before I do again.

The Skarzs

Sounds like it may be time for a time skip
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Sounds good to me. @Verdauga , is there a plan for upcoming events and, if so, are we allowed to know about it?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I was planning on either having Stoneater find his way into the room or eventually move to another hiding spot.
I might initiate the latter in my next post.

The Skarzs

Stoneater will be out of their fur for a little while.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Sebias of Redwall

So, whassup? Is there anything in particular I should do in my post? (Also, what basically happened while I was gone?  :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Stoneater ambushed the group, we ran into a tunnel, and are heading into the darkness to find a way out of Stoneater's area of operations.

shisteer of nothing much

Except Chycer has a torch, much to Waiata's chagrin.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!