News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I think it was Brink that wanted to fight in the first place. I just volunteered. (though I might come to regret that)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Sorry, Seb. You left it too late. Waiata is sorry for snapping at you and is determined to be happy and peaceful for the rest of the trip.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*lifts eyebrow questioningly*
Elaborate?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I would if I know what that word meant!  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

It basically means to explain your ideas, or expand on them. (in my words) The dictionary's interpretation of it is "To work out with care and detail; develop thoroughly."
So basically, I'm asking you to further develop your statement (Oh no. *smiley face*) into something that is easier understood by the rest of us.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 24, 2020, 05:26:42 AM
It basically means to explain your ideas, or expand on them. (in my words) The dictionary's interpretation of it is "To work out with care and detail; develop thoroughly."
So basically, I'm asking you to further develop your statement (Oh no. *smiley face*) into something that is easier understood by the rest of us.

I know.  T'was but a joke used to avoid said request.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on January 24, 2020, 02:22:03 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on January 24, 2020, 05:26:42 AM

I know.  T'was but a joke used to avoid said request.  ^-^
It wasn't a request. It was an order, worded in a slightly less demanding way. Elaborate, already!!!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Hmmm?

Oh, you know, just the thought of your (or your character I guess) being determined to be peaceful.  It's like "Oh no, Teer has to be peaceful!"

It's funny, 'cause you aren't.  ;D *runs away*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

You better run! I'll give you a headstart, otherwise it'll be too easy to finish your miserable life and I won't have as much fun. *whispers to Verdauga* He's actually kind of right. There's a reason they call me a Taniwha.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Skarzs' character

Name: The Stoneater

Species: ??

Personality; ??

Description: The Stoneater.
Myths say it sleeps in the darkest recesses of the Labyrinth, a giant monster with skin like stone, blood red eyes that can pierce and see through the darkness as if it were a summer day, and feet that make the very earth shake with its steps. It can smell an open wound miles away, hear the slightest flutter of a moth's wing, and knows every path through the labyrinth.
Parents tell their children that if they cry or yell too much, the Stoneater would hear, and wake up to eat them. But no screaming child has woken it from its slumber yet, and to those who have even heard of it, it is nothing more than a story, a myth of a tale passed down through time and changed into countless versions.
However. . . all myths began somewhere, and sometimes the most terrifying are the ones that are true. . .
[close]

@The Skarzs go.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

_         ^
o        O
________
\l_l_l_l_l/
  \l_l_l_/
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.