News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

I haven't gotten that in a while. . .  part of the reason why I have trouble replying to page-old posts.

@Sebias of Redwall why don't you go ahead and post? I'm also gonna see if I can get @MathLuk to post.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Pokes head through the door* What did I miss?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Nothing. We've been waiting for you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm. I just took a peek at it and...my mind is honestly drawing a blank for what I could have Brink say. By any chance, would it be possible if the tunnel started to collapse from the rumbling or something?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

That would be amusing. The tunnel was fairly rough and nobeast has mentioned it smoothing out again so it might be possible. Verdauga?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Ehh. . . I wouldn't say Stoneater's rumblings are strong enough to collapse anything. It's making those noises every time it knows it's getting closer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

That's... rather unnerving. I'll have to remember that.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I had planned on the tunnel actually being fine and finished. Y'all decided it was roughish. ;D
And nah, the rumbling won't collapse it; otherwise the "elevator" would have started to bring it down.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

It wasn't us all, it was just me. Sorry.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

No trouble. I didn't tell you guys what it looked like, so I basically left it up to your explanation.

Booklover

Have I missed a lot? Do you want me to post?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

I don't think anyone has posted since the last conversation here. You can post if you want, though.

shisteer of nothing much

Something needs to happen already. Nothing's been done for ages.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I can accelerate things if you want.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I'd kind of like that but Verdauga is the boss so he should probably decide.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!