News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Apparently there is a pit of confusion, that you were the first to fall into. 'First' suggests that there have been others, and given the rest of this topic, it's not difficult to work out that lots of other people have also fallen into the pit. Some have found the sense in the nonsense, so they can get partway out, before getting confused again and falling back in.

That confusing enough for you?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

False. The pit is not this topic-You all fell in though-But Verdauga fell in first-Therefore he will be punished.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

I never said it was this topic. I said that the confusion of this topic means that people must have fallen in. Are you getting confused, then?

The Shadow of Korriban

You must be confused. The pit has no body, no form or shape. Unless of course... I make it that way.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Searches for reasons as to why he is being maligned...*
Ughhhh.....This can't be from our force v. magic battle.....Not the haunted mansion........Not the house of confusion...... I don't think it's because I believe magic trumps the force..... although it could be that.....
Nope. I got nothing. Why are you targeting me?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

You flipped the switch.  *Snap*  Sheev and Verdauga are taken deep into the ground. Flames of death light the cavern. Seats are set up for the folks who might want to watch this fun duel.

*Sheev activates his lightsaber*

Booklover

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev sends a Force shockwave at Verdauga, then dashes toward him*

Verdauga

*Gets knocked back a step by the shockwave.*

*Raises eyebrow.*

What?

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on December 05, 2019, 09:11:14 PM
Yeah, not explaining anything, that is.

Well, you were the first to post after Sheev started the topic, and of course the very fist thing you said was "........what?" (to paraphrase)

So, you were not only the first to post, but the first to fall into the pit of confusion.  Good on ya mate.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Alright, but keep in mind: we're eleven pages in (on my side) and we STILL have no idea what the heck is going on!

Kade Rivok

You don't, maybe  :laugh:  And by doing so, you're merely feeding the pit even more.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

This is like a skit full of in-jokes. And I'm out of the group.

This is going way over my head. Except Sheev. He's coming straight at me.

The Shadow of Korriban