*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Shadow of Korriban

Two options. You comply with me, make your way to the dungeon, live their in sorrow, doubt, and horror... or be destroyed by the lord of the Sith.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Mmmm. That's a tough one......but,.....mmmm (this is a tough one.)
.....But I'd have to say....

No.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Ermm...Erm....*Looks around.*

Wasn't the whole point of this that I wasn't prepared? Oh! Wait!
*Digs around in pockets.*
Okay. (Whew, that was tough!) I got my pocketknife....and my flashlight.

*Holds up knife and flashlight, grinning moronically.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

Did you just reference Undertale?

*Steps, like, three inches, to the side.*

Er......

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

*Pulls Sheev off the floor.*
Hey. Buddy. You feeling down? It's okay.
*Hugs Sheev and walks a short distance away.*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Gives a bro hug to Verdauga, then places a bomb on his back*  *It detonates*

Verdauga

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

*Reforms out of sheer DETERMINATION.

HA! You'll have to try a little harder than THAT to defeat me!
*"Battle Against a True Hero" plays.*

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev uses form two of lightsaber combat. Pushing forward, and closing in on his enemy, he gives a happy smirk*