News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Someone has a doctorate's degree in Cellars archeology. How you managed to find these I don't know, but yes that is the one I'm referring to.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Booklover

I will never spread my secrets. The search bar.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Wylder Treejumper

I still feel a little bit guilty about that, actually... I'm pretty sure that was part of the reason Mhera left...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

I also feel the guilt of leaving it hoits.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 05:34:59 PM
So... Corn and Wylder perhaps?  I feel both of them would be too nonchalant about it though.
Hmm...Cylder Tree MM you think?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Corndauga has a nice ring to it...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Ooo, it does, doesn't it?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

I think so.  ;D Lass, have you voted yet?  ::)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 06:37:06 PM
Corndauga has a nice ring to it...
Na, the only ring I hear for that ship is of Teer getting her sword!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Puts up sign that reads: "No weapons aloud, unless on party business"*

Kade Rivok

*Nods.*  That should do the trick.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

I think so. *Sips tea*

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 06:40:46 PM
*Puts up sign that reads: "No weapons aloud, unless on party business"*
You really don't know NZ history, Eh?

Tungro
06:44:56 PM
Viewing the topic Share your bookshelf!. Hello there >:D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall