Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Well, do I have to be stuck with an older brother who is also a mod?
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

He's a loop, excuse you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Same thing, you.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ripred the Gnawer on July 09, 2021, 08:45:27 PM
Well, do I have to be stuck with an older brother who is also a mod?
Welp, that was rude.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I know! Like, gee, all I'm trying to do is be diligent, loving, and beneficial. I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

Exactly! All he's trying to do is be...oh? Wha?!??
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Verdauga on July 10, 2021, 05:17:51 PM
I know! Like, gee, all I'm trying to do is be diligent, loving, and beneficial. I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
That is the everyday trial us older siblings have with the youngsters, yes.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Us?

> - >      Nice edits...       Just know that I'm watching...      Always...

Flib Bigboat

"Us" meaning that IRL I try to be "diligent, loving, and benificial", but more often than not, the smols make it difficult for me.
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 11, 2021, 10:01:15 PM
"Us" meaning that IRL I try to be "diligent, loving, and benificial", but more often than not, the smols make it difficult for me.

Do what I did and become a deadbeat older brother.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*Adopts One-eye as her older brother* Mwhahahaha! You can't escape me now!

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 08, 2021, 10:22:08 PM
Quote from: Booklover on July 08, 2021, 08:52:00 PM
Isn't Sheev the squirrel sisters' brother?

Pretty sure he is...

As someone who has meet their whole family IRL, I can say yes, yes he is. His two younger brothers aren't on here though, neither is Bagel, so yeah.. He's the younger brother on here.. Not an older one.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 12, 2021, 06:39:00 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 11, 2021, 10:01:15 PM

Do what I did and become a deadbeat older brother.
I'm not an older brother, silly chook. I'm an older sister. Also, what does "deadbeat" mean?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Lazy, unhelpful, disconnected.