[Ratty Driftwood] OOC Discussion/Sign-Up

Started by Faclan, January 12, 2020, 04:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ebantu the Kararehe

I think he might be. You should just make a character and join, if you want to. I doubt he'll mind.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 01, 2020, 02:48:17 PM
Verdauga, we'd actually stopped the march for the moment so that Eb's char could tend to Grunt's wound (he's an NPC)
Yeah, and I've edited my post for that.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

oh jese I didn't know you were waiting for permission D:!

So sorry :< But feel free to join in. I'll go post to have Tul running off. Sorry been busy with Safeway and trying to do some writing commissions too.

shisteer of nothing much

Alrighty, Mharbrow's sent Wrackfur after Tul. @Verdauga and @Faclan can decide if they actually meet up or not. (I'm half expecting for Wrackfur to be too dull to be able to find Tul, but he might stumble across him, with a bit of luck) Anyway, mean while, Mharbrow will be attacking the village. He'll leave the prisoners in the trees guarded by probably half of his force. The other half will join the attack. I'll likely kill some of the minor characters off for interest's sake. Let's get started.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

Feel free to have a goodbeast 'help' Tul :> or more vermin for the vermin party.

shisteer of nothing much

Hmmm... That may be a good idea...

*salutes* Permission to have more than one character, Cap'n? I feel it might be good to have a bit more competition. Mharbrow's got it too easy at the moment.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

If we're going to have a group of the goodbeasts as well, I don't think we should have the same person being the leader of both groups -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I wasn't planning to be the leader of the goodbeasts. I'll was going to have my second character just a lowly member of The Long Patrol. Either that or a common villager. Faclan expressed interest in roleplaying the leader of the patrol a few pages back, so I was just going to create an underhare for everybeast else to push around.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Ah, I didn't see Faclan say that.  Kkool.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

*deep breath* Cool, Kade. But yes, I'm kinda excited. It was just a passing comment dropped in the middle of a longer post, I think, so it's kinda fair enough that you didn't see it.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Faclan

If a new player wishes to play a Patroller that could work as well. But if needed I shall do it. Battle of the accents between the sea rat and the proper Hare.

I'll see if anyone else wants to play the Captain/Sargent before I do

Wylder Treejumper

All right, I'm in! I'll pull the Patrol Captain slot, if that's good with you. I'll get a char sheet up and running ASAP. Let's get this RP going!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.