News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Prom (Planning thread)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 28, 2020, 01:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Great! *Pulls out suit from closet*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I already prepared one for you, remember?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

You did? Well, thanks I guess!  ;D *Puts suit back* So, er, what does my suit look like? Hold on... It's not the tree costume is it?  :-|

The Shadow of Korriban

So, I suppose the prom will take place high above the earthy soil. (In the clouds)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Most likely. Though, what is the date of the Prom again?

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 07, 2020, 02:41:16 AM
You did? Well, thanks I guess!  ;D *Puts suit back* So, er, what does my suit look like? Hold on... It's not the tree costume is it?  :-|

Mhm.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Keva Strongbow

Is there supposed to be a theme or does each person decide?
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Shadow of Korriban

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Yes! Where should we put the poll though?

Kade Rivok

We could just update this one.  The venue seems to have already been chosen  ;D

**EDIT**

Scratch that, I say we go with Seb's vote.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!