News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forum Prom (Planning thread)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 28, 2020, 01:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on February 06, 2020, 01:46:17 AM
Would you like to go with me, Keva?
Sure! I'd be happy to! *begins dress shopping*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 06, 2020, 05:56:17 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: lass of something much on February 06, 2020, 11:19:09 AM
wait...so you'r not mad at me?

Oh of course not, sweetheart. I use a lot of sarcasm and such in a joking way, although I realize it can come off wrong on the Internet. Sorry for the misunderstanding, that was completely my fault.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 06, 2020, 03:34:11 PM
Quote from: Keva Strongbow on February 06, 2020, 01:11:54 AM
Oh! I didn't know Eb and Kade were going together :D
Quote from: lass of something much on February 06, 2020, 01:16:01 AM
its a given, they are shipped after all..

Weddings aside, I should probably try to go with somebody that is a bit more age appropriate  :laugh:

That being said, though, most age appropriate girls stay away from the cellars, meaning I haven't had the chance to converse with them.

Hmmm, Cornflower, unless you already have somebody else in mind, do you want to go with me?
[close]

Sure! I'd be delighted.

Awesome!  Now to get my attire together....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Hands Kade a tie* Good luck, friend!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

I hath been mentioned by Sir Sheev, but alas his message hath escaped my glance.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on February 06, 2020, 09:09:29 PM
I hath been mentioned by Sir Sheev, but alas his message hath escaped my glance.
Hmm... I looked for it, but couldn't find it either.

Kade Rivok

The edit button is a tricky, vile thing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

That's kinda what I was suspecting. The world may never know...

The Shadow of Korriban

I realized Rosy was already going with Gonff.

Sebias of Redwall

Ah. I see. I didn't even know that Gonff was coming. Nice!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 06, 2020, 10:36:07 PM
Ah. I see. I didn't even know that Gonff was coming. Nice!

Gotta keep y'all on your toes
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.