News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

(ushered out?...*looks back* Ohhh, Verdie doesn't count)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

Hmm....I have a suspicious feeling he would disagree :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Goes back to dancing with Teer.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

(Goood, gooood... *chuckles evily*)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Totally doesn't still have my cleavers...*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Is still happily dancing with Seb*
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Grins* *Waves at Herman and Keva*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Also waves* Poor Keva. I don't think she agreed to this.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Lol.

Shall we go get something to drink? I think we might've been dancing for -*Debates to check*- quite a few pages. My footpaws are sore.  ^-^

lass of something much

(As they should be ;D)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

(*Giggles*)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 29, 2020, 02:30:55 AM
Lol.

Shall we go get something to drink? I think we might've been dancing for -*Debates to check*- quite a few pages. My footpaws are sore.  ^-^
Mine too. ;D Yeah, a drink would be nice right about now.
Freddy