News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of McLass

Started by Keva Strongbow, March 25, 2020, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

*zooms in on vespa*

50 lbs of McChickens as you ordered.

@Keva Strongbow

(well, I just did 50 lbs because you didn't really specify how much you wanted...)
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

YESH!

Keva, Keva, how many pounds do I get?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

CHICKEN! YUMMY!

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 02, 2020, 02:59:13 PM
Lol :D Come to think of it, have these two been officially married yet? @Sebias of Redwall
Huh. I thought so, but this couple deserved it to be said twice (Unless of course we already did, then once is fine).

Lass and Scott, by the power of Master Shipper, I declare ye both husband and wife. Cherish and love each other till the end of days. What we have created may no member tear asunder.

*Throws confetti*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2020, 05:33:27 PM
What we have created may no member tear asunder.
*Raises eyebrow.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm? Oh, yeah. Well, I didn't want to use the correct line, because that's for actual weddings in real life. Why?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 02, 2020, 05:33:27 PM
CHICKEN! YUMMY!

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on July 02, 2020, 02:59:13 PM
Lol :D Come to think of it, have these two been officially married yet? @Sebias of Redwall
Huh. I thought so, but this couple deserved it to be said twice (Unless of course we already did, then once is fine).

Lass and Scott, by the power of Master Shipper, I declare ye both husband and wife. Cherish and love each other till the end of days. What we have created may no member tear asunder.

*Throws confetti*
*Alternate Lass makes a run for the door* You'll never take me alive!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Poofs Alternate Lass back* Now, now. You are both already married. Nothing you can do about it. How 'bout we have some cake?

lass of something much

*Alternate Lass stabs her self in the chest*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Heimlich maneuver time?

No! Please, don't keep doing this! I'll get help! *Poofs some of my life energy into Alternate Lass*

lass of something much

*Alternate Lass is now very, very dead, and by the smile on her face, she's happy about it*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

0.o ... *Sobs and falls to the ground*

lass of something much

{No offence, Scott...But you're sorta inactive now, so yeaaah...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall