News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Corporal Rubbadub

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 20, 2020, 06:54:51 PM
*Purple rain drenches Rubba and his fire until he joins the good guy team (aka, us)*
Ha! :D Nought can extinguish the fires of the of the Dark Marshmallow Lord, Saurshmallow's Bonfire of Doom!

Sebias of Redwall

Queen Rosie! Queen Rosie! Queen Rosie!

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

-_- *Throws ball at Verdauga*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I look surprisingly feminine in that descriptor.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Heh. I guess.

You're halfway there. Just post in purple now.

lass of something much

Purple just shows Kreg, it takes more then that to be a follower of Queen Rosie!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Corporal Rubbadub

sure,sure but for tammo you need to have a good sense of taste as well

Captain Wortshire

*sits in corner watching all the hubbub break loose*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Only the wise choose Rosie, though. And Lass and I are wise. Join Team Rosie!

Corporal Rubbadub

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 21, 2020, 03:21:26 AM
Only the wise choose Rosie, though. And Lass and I are wise. Join Team Rosie!
Wise? :laugh: ;D

Captain Wortshire

Conflict and animosity reign in the hearts of all other groups.

Join Team Danflorrebuga to escape from the chaos and madness of the other teams.
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*kneels at Queen Rosie's footpaws*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*has finished all the cookies* That was yum. I must be patriotic though. Deepest apologies, Captain Tammo.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!