News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC/Sign Up: Quest to Castle Floret

Started by DanielofRedwall, November 30, 2011, 09:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I'll put up a descitption and wait for someone to tell me what they think.

Name: Ashe (yes I've used this guy alot 5th time I believe)
Species:Squirrel
Side:Good
Weapons:Long bow, Dirk, very speedy
Other: Has the deepest blue pools for eyes which are very drawing (SLIGHTLY mesmerizing NOT even close to hypnotical)

plzplzplz let me join!
I could be captured by painted ones and you all come along or something like that.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DanielofRedwall

Sounds good, but if you want to be introduced soon I'd say don't get capture by the Painted Ones. They will be appearing a little later. We could just come across you while we rest some time, if you'd like. If you'd like something more dramatic let me know what you have in mind and I'll see if it fits well. :)

Oh, and if you'd like to join in could you please skim through what's happened? That'll make sure you don't contradict anything. Cheers. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

Okay, I don't really have any Ideas for how to come in so I'm open for suggestions. :) Good Day!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gonff

Hi! I'd like to join this RP if you don't mind. I've read through what has happened so far. Here is my character. I might make up another one later if need be.

Name: Kacela Caerwyn
Species: Hare
Other: Is in the group of Long Patrol hares that arrived at Redwall. Will go on the quest with the rest of them.
Fun Fact: Kacela means ''hunter'' and Caerwyn means ''white fortress''
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

DanielofRedwall

Dannflower Reguba

Yaay! More people (er.. creatures er... er creature) ;D

Tiria Wildlough

Daniel, could I do a vixen who is the ferret's second in command?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Griffen

Name: Therion
Species: mouse (white)
Other: Therion is a master archer who has had several apprentices over the years and is just learning how to throw knives and will trade skills to learn how-to. he doesn't speak much because actions are louder than words and is rash in his decisions.

Dannflower Reguba

Remember to wait for the GM's permision for you to join. (I'm just guiding my friend)

DanielofRedwall

Welcome to the RP! Just out of curiosity, will you be a quester or how will you be in the RP? Oh, and remember to read through the posts so you know how things are going. :)

Griffen

I guess since I am a mouse and a archer I will be at Redwall Abbey. Although i'm a Fletcher basically all mouses were at one point trained in the art of healing. I could help out Ashe and then me and Ashe can re-join with the rest of you. If that's fine with you Danflorreguba.

Dannflower Reguba

We already talked about this remember?... Though I thought you were going to make another character for that.

Griffen

no im making another person (if you let me) im your RP. i am just going to bring this guy to help and follow you, if you want.

Dannflower Reguba