News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Official Wedding of Bookias

Started by Keva Strongbow, May 31, 2020, 03:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Yeah, that might be a good idea...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Yep. *Shoves socks and a copy of LOTR in my bulging backpack* *Taps footpaw* @Booklover, the plane is leaving soon! Let's pull our hasty retreat.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*gives whispered orders to A.R.S.E.N.E and places object in him*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

PanopticEmu

discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 03, 2020, 03:54:45 AM
oo, where's the honeymoon?
*Bops Emu on the head with a rusty spoon* Oi! You should be on my side!

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 03, 2020, 03:53:41 AM
*gives whispered orders to A.R.S.E.N.E and places object in him*
*Summons Mkolnir and swats A.R.S.E.N.E out of the way*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tinarandel

*pockets wand and runs after the newlyweds* Wait for me! What can I do to help? This whole debacle isn't my fault, is it? I just wanted to collect the rent for the church! I didn't intend for any of this chaos to happen, I swear!
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

PanopticEmu

I am on your side. I totally support your future happiness with the love of your life
discord: PanopticEmu#0001

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tinarandel on June 03, 2020, 04:00:54 AM
*pockets wand and runs after the newlyweds* Wait for me! What can I do to help? This whole debacle isn't my fault, is it? I just wanted to collect the rent for the church! I didn't intend for any of this chaos to happen, I swear!
Thank you, Tinar! No, it's not your fault. I know that you wouldn't do anything this... this... treacherous. *Glares at random people* Ahem, anyway. Please make sure nobeast follows us. That would be SUPER helpful.  :)

Quote from: PanopticEmu on June 03, 2020, 04:01:24 AM
I am on your side. I totally support your future happiness with the love of your life
>.>
Spoiler
:laugh:
[close]

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2020, 03:51:24 AM
Yep. *Shoves socks and a copy of LOTR in my bulging backpack* *Taps footpaw* @Booklover, the plane is leaving soon! Let's pull our hasty retreat.
Seb, It's very early morning for her right now...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*looks at the sleeping Booklover* Maybe you should just take her...It's for her own good...*poofs Bookie's stuff into her bags*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Good idea. Thanks, Lass! *Picks up Bookie's bag* Oof! Lots of books in here. Didn't know that Harry Potter and WoT were so big...

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Don't forget all the RA books, And Redwall books, plus HGTTG
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱