News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Scarty McThistleLush

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, June 02, 2020, 10:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hits both Scott and One-Eye with ethereal bolts of rage*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

Alright, friends.  We are gathered here to wed these two tenacious lovebirds.  Prepare the blood stamp. :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

Quote from: Herman Smith on June 02, 2020, 10:57:21 PM
Things are going well! 
In Nazareth. Our city is full of joy, 'cause this is where girl meets boy!

(I mean, you could edit it to make it more relevant to the forum, and I'm fairly certain 'things are going well' wasn't in the final version of the song. Anyway, does anyone get the reference?)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on June 03, 2020, 09:18:50 AM
Quote from: Herman Smith on June 02, 2020, 10:57:21 PM
Things are going well! 
In Nazareth. Our city is full of joy, 'cause this is where girl meets boy! Then the girl dies a painful death, with 50 or so bullets in her head

(I mean, you could edit it to make it more relevant to the forum, and I'm fairly certain 'things are going well' wasn't in the final version of the song. Anyway, does anyone get the reference?)
Fixed it.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Yanks the belt out of the gun and takes it from Scott.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

Whats going on here?
*discretely hands Scott another MG42*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*Not so discreetly removes the trigger.*

Why don't you just go?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Corporal Rubbadub

i think... correct me if im wrong, but i think its some beast killing other beasts

Scott McLamok

*Grabs Verdauga and locks him in the bathroom*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Corporal Rubbadub

HEY!!! EXCUSE YOU!!!! I'M IN HERE!!!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

If you just go, you can't be shipped.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Verdauga

With Jarky. There's no escaping McLass.