News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Scott's House

Started by Scott McLamok, July 27, 2020, 04:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Heya, Scott! Nice to see you again, dude
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on September 07, 2020, 04:53:25 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 06, 2020, 03:12:40 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on September 06, 2020, 02:22:03 PM
*Was reading back through my mentions and found like, three mentions here* Whhoooaaa...Man, I was reeeaally depressed about that at the time...I'm sorta over it now, but reading back, I can almost feel past me's heart shattering...Kinda sad really...I was very sassy though....
Aww. Glad you're feeling better about it.  :)
Who said I was feeling better?
Oh. I thought you said you were over it.  :-\
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Yeah. Doesn't mean I ain't scarred, the wounds aren't fresh, doesn't make 'em disappear.
(Note: I didn't say I wasn't feeling better, only asking who said it. ;D)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Rightfully so.  :laugh:

Anywho - *Cracks open a can of Rot Beer* - Time to drown our sorrows!

lass of something much

-In Scott's rot beer, which you stole
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Steal? Me? Rrrrrrubbish! I simply liberated it.  ;D

lass of something much

Eyyyyy! I get that reference! ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

O.O *Didn't realize that was a reference when I said it* Drat. It does sound familiar now though. :P

lass of something much

Dude. You're so deeply ingrained you don't realize it's a quote?! XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

I guess so.  :laugh: What is it from?

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 08, 2020, 11:01:33 PM
Steal? Me? Rrrrrrubbish! I simply liberated it.  ;D
........What is mine is Corndauga's sooo.....
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

*Drinks kvass*

Here's to numbing the pain of life with a highly fermented drink of questionable origin.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!