LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on October 20, 2020, 06:55:04 AM
Really though, most of the forumers have gone inactive, they pop their heads out sometimes, but over all, Hiag and I are the only ones who post consistently. Everyone else just ghosts.

I don't post because I have nothing to add. :P I do not possess Head's wonderful gift of randomness nor do I fully 'get' most Cellars shenanigans nowadays, because I somehow turned into a grandma without realizing it, apparently.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Dotti Dillworthy

Watch out, Kade ol' rascal, ah cun leap higher th'n ye, wot!

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on October 23, 2020, 05:38:31 AM
You die, like, all the time >_>  :giggle:
(Thing is, I die because I've been shot, or have been yeeted off a cliff. Also I've been dramatic and stupid all my life, I have the excuse of actually being like this, but Ebby doesn't. And she wasn't when she was a small child either.)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

(I don't think she's trying to portray "Infant Ebby" as who she was as a younger chook.  It's just a persona.)

Quote from: Dotti Dillworthy on October 23, 2020, 07:24:03 AM
Watch out, Kade ol' rascal, ah cun leap higher th'n ye, wot!

Oh, I believe you madam.  I'm simply taking this course of action because, if I didn't, the tree would likely collapse.  Being an Otterbadger can be quite troubling at times, to be sure.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby leaps from her perch in the tree and lands on Kade's footpaw* *she proceeds to climbs up his leg onto his knee* Kade, Kade! C'n you teach me to fly?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Russa Nodrey

Experience is the best teacher. *Puts some plastic fairy wings on Eb and places her on one end of a seesaw*  *Prepares to drop an anvil on the other end*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, nay more buttered zconez fer me, mater, Ah'm off tae play ze grand piano. Pardon me vhoilzt Ah fly in me aeroplane!

*Vonderz if anybeazt getz ze reference*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby leaps off the seesaw and spins around in a circle, trying to destroy the plastic fairy wings*

And until we meet again,

Cornflower MM

Ew, plastic wings. Russa, how could you? There's so many better options for fairy wings.

Ebantu the Kararehe

*Infant Ebby slinks over to Cornflower, whimpering pitifully* Cornflowa, I can't kill the scary wingy thingys. :'(

And until we meet again,

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2020, 05:50:44 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on October 20, 2020, 06:55:04 AM
Really though, most of the forumers have gone inactive, they pop their heads out sometimes, but over all, Hiag and I are the only ones who post consistently. Everyone else just ghosts.

I don't post because I have nothing to add. :P I do not possess Head's wonderful gift of randomness nor do I fully 'get' most Cellars shenanigans nowadays, because I somehow turned into a grandma without realizing it, apparently.
Beautifulest grandma ever.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!