News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE REVOLUTION

Started by DanielofRedwall, September 07, 2020, 03:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Waves a hand at Worty's monster* Stop gawking. You're ruining this for us. *Yoshitsune is now a skull*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

*Kass mutters* Whoa, she's amazing...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Eh, certainly powerful enough, and not afraid to abuse it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Overhears* Why, thank you. I'm, I'm sure you're not bad either.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I once enslaved forty former members. That was the good old days.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Oh, those days... these ones are still fine.

lass of something much

You know, those days may not yet be over...If we could only get Seborg on our side...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

Mind control him? Not a bad idea. Nice one.

shisteer of nothing much

Hmmmm, that IS an interesting idea!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 15, 2020, 09:25:12 AM
So you're a mind reader? Though, I must say, metal bending him may be more fun. *Kass grins evily and makes a metal rose for GJ and hands it to her.* Just like that.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

Oh. *Looks at rose* This is... nice.

lass of something much

It doubles as a weapon. *Kass points at the partially hidden blades on the petals and stem *
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: lass of something much on September 15, 2020, 09:33:12 AM
Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 15, 2020, 09:25:12 AM
So you're a mind reader? Though, I must say, metal bending him may be more fun. *Kass grins evily and makes a metal rose for GJ and hands it to her.* Just like that.
While it's true, that would be extremely fun, it wouldn't achieve our goal as effectively. We want to get him to work with us, not destroy him as competition.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 15, 2020, 09:03:29 AM
*Waves a hand at Worty's monster* Stop gawking. You're ruining this for us. *Yoshitsune is now a skull*

If you want to know, Yoshitsune is being a gentleman and is waiting for you to make the first move.

Plus, he's been around since the 12th century, so waiting several days is nothing...

*ring ring*

*begins talking into com-device*

Yes? What is it...

...now?

But I was just...

I understand.

*beep*

Fafnir! Yoshitsune! Fall back...

There are more important matters elsewhere...

*A.R.S.E.N.E extraction team grab Wort, Fafnir, and Yoshitsune, before blasting off*

A lone Jack Frost has wandered into the topic...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: lass of something much on September 15, 2020, 09:40:06 AM
It doubles as a weapon. *Kass points at the partially hidden blades on the petals and stem *
Oh, lovely.