News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

An Alien Invasion, Y'all!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 11, 2020, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev arrives commanding the 501st legion*  TO WAR!!!. *The attack begins*  *Sheev and his pals brutally murder thousands of alien lifeforms*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Scott McLamok

*Scott runs in with the 104th wolfpack*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

* Infant Lass feels the last of her breath escape her lungs, she gasped for air, but there was no air to be gasped. The blood rushed to Lass's head, her little heart pounded in her chest, the little infant felt extreme pain in her head, then nothing. Nothing at all.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(Welp)
*Grabs a jetpack and flies to infinity and not quite beyond*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Scott McLamok on September 21, 2020, 04:32:29 AM
(Welp)
*Grabs a jetpack and flies to infinity and not quite beyond*
(Good one. :laugh:)
*Walks in, revitalizes Lass, and walks out.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Summons Mjolnir and smashes through a spaceship as the aliens begin to rain fire down on the forum members*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Picks up a military grade flamethrower and fuel tank and starts burning aliens*

AaAaAaAaAaAaaaaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

*Yells rude things at the aliens, making them sad.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*An alien's heart is broken. Said alien throws a blubbery duck-shaped thing at Kade's head* Gluh-bak!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

...Food?  *Eats whatever was thrown at him.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Hope that wasn't a bomb or something. 0.o What does it taste like?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!