News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ghost Jarky's Babysitting Service

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, October 03, 2020, 12:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Teenage Verdauga steps out of the kitchen.with messed up hair and a plate of cold pizza.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Sits down at the kiddie table and pulls out phone.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Waddles over and begins chewing on Verdauga's phone*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Here, all my friends are trying it.
*Holds out a tide pod that looks like a hard candy.*

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hovers Seb back into his chair*
*Does the same with Verdauga*
Meet the parents. This is Skull. This is Zombie Head.

Picture
[close]
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

(Father looks quite different than usual.  :o)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

You can't tell me what to do! you're not my mom!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Glares at Verdauga* They cook dinner.
Picture
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on October 05, 2020, 12:10:03 AM
You can't tell me what to do! you're not my mom!
Verdauga. I am your mother.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Pulls out a hard candy and eats it.*

*IT TASTES LIKE A TIDE POD*

Jarky Thistlebrush

The also cook breakfast.
Picture
[close]

Verdauga