News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ghost Jarky's Babysitting Service

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, October 03, 2020, 12:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ah. Yes. Sorry Kass. Ghost Jarky said they would send you postcards...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Small child, if you misbehave, I will just ignore you, don't think you can gain my attention
by being a little prick. I can not be bothered right now. *Kass goes back to his book, at the same time, floating Infant Ebby around on a bit of wood*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

If you're ignoring me, how do you know I'm misbehaving?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Seeing that toddler Scott had no interest in playing, little Lass waddled away to play in the water*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

WHY DON'T YOU STOP MAKING SMART REMARKS AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING??? *Shoves Kade toward the supposedly dangerous water*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Kade Rivok

*Feels something push into his fluff.*  Hmmm?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

*Sprays the Kade with fire extinguisher.*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Kade Rivok

*Tosses Rip into the water.*  Off we ya, ye vile chook!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

*Sprays water at Kade* You can't believe how grateful I am that you called me a vile chook.  :) ;) ;D

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Kade Rivok

*Snaps it out of the air.*  Now now, you can't just throwing things at me.  My instincts kick in and nobody is happy.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer