News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

YEAR 2099 (Cellar RP)

Started by Captain Wortshire, January 06, 2021, 06:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 12, 2021, 03:46:14 AM
Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on January 12, 2021, 03:43:29 AM
*Jarky eats the stale baguette, gets food poisoning, and dies*

I-I'm a murderer. o_o *Wails*
*Jarky reveals that she was faking the whole time*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Russa Nodrey

*Buries Jarky and sprinkles baguette crumbs on her grave* She was so young...probably. I never knew how old she was...
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Hammers on coffin lid* HELP! NO NEED TO TAKE THE PRANK THIS FAR! *Suffocates*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

A giant Shadow steps on Jarky and Russa...

CB-1, almost forgot...

Where is the child?

CB-1 beeps something before dismembering a cyborg
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Um. Okay. I hope Russa's alright.

The Shadow of Korriban

Herman's body is prostrate on the ground.  For the past 10 minutes Herman's no-density-ghost form has been prowling about looking for a friend.

How unfortunate it is that nobody cares for this land.  And who is to blame?  The dung beetles do not act freely but are controlled by Shadewn.  Hmm...  I must rest.

-_-
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on January 12, 2021, 04:00:09 AM
*Hammers on coffin lid* HELP! NO NEED TO TAKE THE PRANK THIS FAR! *Suffocates*
Sometimes I think I can still hear her voice... Oh...wait, I actually can. o_o

*Digs Jarky's coffin up and peeks inside* Helloooo?

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on January 12, 2021, 04:00:53 AM

*Is slightly squished, but still alive*
Freddy

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on January 12, 2021, 04:00:53 AM

CB-1, almost forgot...

Where is the child?

CB-1 beeps something before dismembering a cyborg

* Infant Lass, who had been lost in the confusion, crawls about in the grime under the Fafnir's body
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Peeks from behind the rock he was hiding behind* "Crud" *The dung beetles crawl toward his position and he gave a mental count down. 1.....2.....3! Rushes out and full autos the first few dung beetles*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Future Lass shoots the beetles into nothingness*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Herman's ghost form hops back into his body.

So much pain!  Yowzers. 8( I am a tad wroth at Wortshire. 

Herman's tum-tum growls at him.  Dinner time!  Delicious goat soup and turkey filled with stuffing.  Fruit salad and apple pie.  Chicken pie and roast beef.  Massive dumplings filled with lamb!  Yes, Herman Smith loved food. So much so that he was obese.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

*Future Lass smashes Hermans' head in*

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Herman's bod lay in a pool of blood.  Herman is dead.

lass of something much

*Future Lass slices a dung beetle into ten pieces*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(Aren't we all dead? But your a shifter sooo....)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.