News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 13, 2022, 12:50:31 AM*Zere iz a 'ZQUAWK!', und ze Chicken dizappearz intae ze zea*

Ach...
aWW sO sAD
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*In ze kitchen zere iz a Cov, vho beginz eatin' ze remainin' pine nutz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

Ugh. *Sits and pouts* 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Are ye gaein' tae conzider cookin' ze Cov, taae?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Cov poutz, becauze tiz an Ameglian Major Cov, und vantz tae be cooked und eaten*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on May 13, 2022, 07:01:17 PMNo, I've given up. @Rillbrook the Wanderer and @Kade Rivok , there's no pasta.
No pasta!?!
*Wheels out the trebuchet from the basement and puts the Cov in the basket with a few pine nuts*

Ally046

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Ameglian Major Cov iz overjoyed at ziz*

Ally046

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot? Tiz gaein' tae be cooked und eaten! Itz loife-dream iz gaein' tae be fulfilled!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Well then Kade, there is someone here you might like.

Kade Rivok

*Looks at Ally.*  Indeed :)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink zhe meant ze Ameglian Major Cov. *Ze Ameglian Major Cov lookz 'opeful*